Flush Nicotine Out of The Body if you have these 10 food
1. Cranberries : The acid in cranberries is helps flush nicotine out of your bloodstream faster than you normally would. Nicotine raises your blood sugar levels just like cranberries do, so substituting cigarettes for cranberries can stop cravings when you are trying to quit nicotine. Keep yourself topped up on sugar from cranberries and keep the withdrawal symptoms at bay.
2. Oranges : Oranges are a mighty citrus fruit, nicotine stresses the body and depletes levels of vitamin C. Consuming oranges replenishes vitamin C levels and can also reduce stress and anxiety caused by nicotine cravings.
3. Spinach : Spinach contains folic acids or Vitamin B9 that are known to remove nicotine from the body. Nicotine can interrupt normal sleeping patterns and smokers often suffer interrupted sleep patterns due to nicotine. Folic acids are also essential to take when trying to combat nicotine withdrawal symptoms as they play a vital role in mental and emotional wellbeing.
4. Ginger : Ginger can help get rid of many unwanted symptoms caused by smoking and nicotine. For the full effects one should consume raw ginger to relieve nicotine cravings, maintain healthy weight loss and reduce toxins in your blood stream caused by nicotine. The best way to flush nicotine out of your body is to quit and ginger can help you do this.
5. Broccoli : Broccoli contains high levels of vitamin B5 and C, B vitamins are responsible for regulating many important processes in your body. Lack of vitamins can mean your body does not respond optimally. Eating broccoli replenishes vitamin C and keeps your metabolism peaked and also keeps your lungs protected from toxins. Broccoli contains gene NRF2 that protects the lungs cells from being attacked.
6. Lemons : If you smoke the nicotine stays in your system for up to 3 days. Damaging skin cells and pores, bolster your immunity and skin health with lemons, their citric acid and vitamin C will quickly combat unwanted symptoms of nicotine and smoking.
7. Carrots: Diminishing Vitamin A and C several times a day is just what you will do as a regular smoker. Damaging nerve cells, circulation and brain functioning. Bolster your body with regular intake of carrots to replenish your vitamin A, C and K levels thus strengthening your body’s natural defences.
8. Pomegranates: Smoking raises the heartbeat, blood pressure and decreases oxygen levels in your blood stream. One should counteract these symptoms by consuming pomegranates and improve your circulation, they also help your body produce more red blood cells.
9. Wheat germ : Smoking can tighten up your blood vessels so try eating wheat germ that is found in nuts to get enough vitamin E to improve the elasticity of your circulatory system. Wheat germ can also reduce any risks of developing heart disease when you get older.
10. Kale : Kale is known as a cruciferous vegetable and the more of these you eat, the less likely you are to get cancer. Kale is a natural source of isothiocyanates and other antioxidants that can rid your body of unwanted, lingering nicotine.